Printers are multifunctional and convenient office equipment that can be used for an expansive range of different tasks. But it’s even better if there is good software for the device. There are various printer applications that people can use to print documents directly from their mobile phones. Many of them do not require any payment. Let’s take a look at the most popular ones.
Which Mobile Printer Application Should I Choose?
When selecting a program, make sure to consider a variety of characteristics, such as your smartphone’s operating system, printer model, connection, and so on. These options will help you find the right program:
- PDFelement is an Android application that is available for free. The program allows you to read, annotate, sign, and print any PDF file. It provides portrait and landscape reading modes. Other features of the program include the option to upload and download files to various cloud services such as Google Drive and Dropbox.The application creates a reduced version of the file, which makes it possible for users to print documents, though this may cause a slight distortion in image quality. Another benefit of the application is that it allows users to easily edit their files. In particular, they can rotate and delete text directly from their smartphones. They can also use PDFelement to quickly and easily print documents using their smartphones. The application is available for iOS devices.
- Print Hammermill is an application designed to make printing files from cloud storage, social networks, and other Internet resources on mobile devices as simple as possible. Wi-Fi, USB, and Bluetooth connectivity are all available in the application. The program is compatible with a wide range of different printer models. The printer application for mobile devices supports all of the most popular document formats, including emails and images.
- HP Smart is a convenient program designed for printing documents on HP printers. One of the program’s main advantages is that it doesn’t require any payment. The application allows users to take photos and print them remotely. This can be especially helpful for people who have a good camera on their smartphone and enjoy taking pictures.
- Printer Pro is an application designed to print various documents from Apple’s iOS devices. The program allows users to wirelessly send emails, web pages, and other documents to a printer. The program uses the “Open in…” list on users’ iPhones or iPads. This allows them to print files from any source that has such a menu, including Dropbox and Google Drive. The application requires payment. You can try out the free version of the program with limited functionality before purchasing it.
- Epson Print is an application that allows you to print your phone files on printers by the well-known manufacturer Epson. People can use the program to print and scan documents, as well as send them to other people. The application supports a variety of different file formats, including Word, PDF, and Excel. The program is completely free to use but is only compatible with Epson printers. One of its main advantages is the ability to print entire websites from your phone.
There are many other printer applications for mobile phones. When selecting a program, keep in mind the tasks you want it to perform. Many applications are free but only work with specific printer models. Despite this, there are also numerous universal programs that you can find.